As you know, over 60% of our community has been vaccinated against the Covid 19 virus and with this
in mind the CDC has updated protocols for healthcare. As always, our priority is to make every visit to
our office as safe as possible for our patients and our staff.
Following the CDC and ADA guidance, we are modifying some of the steps implemented last year when
the epidemic started.
- Patient will complete a quick questionnaire prior to the appointment:
- Do you have any symptoms – malaise, fever or cough?
- Have you been vaccinated – date of vaccination?
- No longer we will be recording patient’s temperature.
- Patients will be required to still wear a mask upon entering and exiting our office.
- ONLY Patients with an appointment will be allowed in our waiting room. They do not need to wait in their cars and can check in at the office.
- To decrease contaminants, we have removed magazines and the coffee station from our waiting room.
- Staff will continue to always wear a mask and face shields / protective gear during dental procedures.
- Staff will be asked to stay home if they report symptoms of fever or illness.
- We continue to follow a strict protocol of disinfection prior to every patient and at the end of the day.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect.
We welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing serving all your dental needs!
Maria & John Samarkos with the entire Tower Dental Team